Living in the Buffalo NY Metro area? Thinking of selling your home?
Get started with a Free no obligation Comparative Market Analysis.
The Western NY real estate Market is hot for sellers. Low inventory has created the type of sellers market that has not been seen in a long time in the Buffalo NY metro area.
Don’t just take my word for it though, the Buffalo news did an article on this very subject.
I can provide you with a CMA that will assist you in determining how much your home may sell for.
What is a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA)?
Comparative market analysis is an examination of the prices at which similar properties in the same area recently sold. I can perform a comparative market analysis for you to help determine a price to list when selling a home or a price to offer when buying a home.
What Criteria is used in a Comparative Market Analysis
- Home value trends for the Buffalo NY metropolitan area. You can use the trend to see where values are headed in your area: up, down or nowhere. This shows you the momentum of your local market, which helps you know how to pace your expectations.
- The most recent sale price of houses that are the most like yours in your neighborhood
- Square footage, finishes, age, condition, location, and more
Don’t trust what Zillow, Trulia or other Internet sites say your home is worth. These sites use bots that determine worth based solely on square footage, and number of bedrooms and bathrooms. While those are part of the equation, there are many more criteria that need to be considered that only a licensed real estate sales person can get for you, such as:
- What year was your house built
- Do you have a fuse box or electrical panel
- Aluminum wiring, or knob and tube
- The condition of your plumbing
- Your roof
- Windows – vinyl or wood
- Visual inspection of your foundation
- Mold and mildew
- Curb appeal
The list goes on and on.
Get a free no obligation Comparative Market Analysis for your home in the Western NY area.